Welcome to the Heart t’ Heart Forums Introduction Page
If you haven’t visited the forums yet, try them out. The forums are a place for members to share about their efforts to overcome different addictive behaviors. These include a General Focus Forum, Food Addiction, Sexual Addiction, Codependency and more.
These forums are intended to serve the needs of people struggling with addictive/compulsive behaviors in themselves or their loved ones. Our program incorporates the principles of recovery expressed by the Twelve Steps, the Twelve Traditions, and the Tools of Heart t’ Heart. Please observe the following guidelines:
- This is an anonymous list. Please do not identify yourself with more than first name and last initial.
- Do not post e-mail addresses or try in other ways to contact others posting on the list.
- If you desire more confidential assistance, please e-mail us here.
- The philosophy of Heart t’ Heart is that addictions can be overcome by the grace of our Savior, Jesus Christ, by surrendering our will and our addiction to Him. Expect a discussion centered around these principles.
- Please keep your posted comments oriented toward recovery. Mentioning the problem you are struggling with is fine, but we find that we get the most help through focusing on the solution, which comes through our relationship with the Savior.
- Some of our readers use Internet content filters to help them avoid explicit materials. In respect for this choice, please substitute a symbol such as the ~ to allow these members to read your post. Examples could be words like “s~xual addiction” or “p~rnography.” In addition, please do not be unnecessarily explicit.