Sponsors?

About working with a sponsor or being one

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JessicaW
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sponsors?

Post by JessicaW » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 am

Hi, I'm new and I don't want to be a bother, but I was wondering if the Sponsor list is still going? I sent in an email and such earlier this week, but you never know if an email gets lost in the mix or spam folders or what have you, so I thought I'd pop in here and check.

Thanks!

PhilH
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by PhilH » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Due to some changes in who is doing what, we have had to reconstruct our sponsor list. I am working on it now and should have it ready in a week or two.

Thanks for your interest and patience.

Phil

JessicaW

Post by JessicaW » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Awesome, thank you so much for your quick reply! I can put those concerns on the back burner then. :)