Sponsor Program Still Around?

About working with a sponsor or being one

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sponsor Program Still Around?

Post by Stephen » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 am

Is the sponsor program still being run? I think this is a great idea. I would like to be assigned and I hope to get some others involved.

Stephen

PhilH
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by PhilH » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Yes, the sponsor program is still around. Write to phil@heart-t-heart.org for the list of sponsors.

NOTICE: We desperately need more sponsors. If you have some abstinence , are attending 12 step meetings, and have worked with a sponsor your self, at least through step 5, write and volunteer to be a sponsor.

Thanks,

Phil

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Phil,

I have sent a couple emails requesting the sponsor list but haven't received anything. I wonder if my emails are going to your junk mail by accident?

Stephen

PhilH
Site Admin

Post by PhilH » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Our sponsor program still exists, but it needs to be updated. As soon as I get it done I will send you the list.

Sorry for the delay.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Great. Thanks!