Finding a sponsor

About working with a sponsor or being one

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
toml
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Finding a sponsor

Post by toml » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:38 pm

I'm relatively new to the 12 steps - just starting on step four.

I need a sponsor,

How can I find a sponsor, and how can I determine if a sponsor is qualified?

Thanks

PhilH
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by PhilH » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:32 pm

We have a list of sponsors that we send out. Write to help@heart-t-heart.org to ask for a list. We try to see that people are "qualified" (perhaps a better word would be "ready") before we put them on the list. You would just have to write to a few to find someone who would work well for you. We are all different and different combinations work out for different people.

Congratulations on getting to this stage. Keep working. It works.

Phil