Losing track of money

For those of us who can't get it all together, or if we have, have forgotten where we put it

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tricia V
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Losing track of money

Post by Tricia V » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:48 pm

I had an incident with this this week. I am so angry that my husband blames me that I want to blame him. Before I became aware of the problem, I was driving along thinking about blame and how at the final bar of judgement Jesus will say "I take the blame. But in return you have to let me take the blame, both for what you have done and what others have done to you. I created the world, including the Garden, and by my Father's will placed Adam in it, so everything does come back to me in the end."

Well, I don't know. I had feared that with our change in situation, that we would still be the same people inside and make the same mistakes. I think there is a psalm or a proverb about "That which I greatly feared has come upon me."

I hope I'm finally tired enough to go to sleep now. Or maybe sharing this has given me the peace of conscience to close my eyes. I hope it isn't a burden on anyone.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable