Cleanliness is next to Godlness

For those of us who can't get it all together, or if we have, have forgotten where we put it

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
judy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cleanliness is next to Godlness

Post by judy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:45 pm

I guess with he way I am goin I am not next to godliness and I need to be reminded that I have clutter both inwardly (in my mind hat keeps me far from God and Christ his Son) and outwardly in my house if he were to come and visit my home would I be happy to see him her(especially if he diidnt call first and say he wascoming) I dont think so. I need to get rid of clutter so that he will always be welcome in no matter what I am thinking or home my earthly home looks. WE do have physical, emotonal, and spiritual clutter that we need to work on to be come closer to him and make room for him in our lives
Thats all for now
love to all
Judy :D

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable