phone Meeting tonight Tuesday: 8pm-9pm MT

For posting sharing from the Online Meetings or questions about the online meeting program.

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Celeste
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

phone Meeting tonight Tuesday: 8pm-9pm MT

Post by Celeste » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:42 am

I made it a little later tonight. Still reading HDDM from front to back. No one showed up last week, so still have not begun the reading yet. Hope to see someone later so we can share our spiritual growth.
Just letting you know I created the magicjack phone conference. This will be Tuesday nights weekly using this number and pin. 305-848-8888 then 2016475359. It will tell you what to do to open the room otherwise. Anyone can use it now that I created it. It will be a trial as to how well the connection can be in magicjack. Hoping God blesses this with success. I would love to be able to participate/lead a phone meeting. This is the only way I can.
Celeste: Sometimes people get the mistaken notion that spirituality is a separate department of life, the penthouse of existence. But rightly understood, it is a vital awareness that pervades all realms of our being. -- Brother David Steindl-Rast

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable