We're Back

For discussion of any addiction or challenge

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PhilH
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

We're Back

Post by PhilH » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am

After a long absence, the HtH forum is back online. We were getting so many spam registrations we had to shut down the forum. Then it has taken several weeks to get the problem fixed. We had to update the phpbb program, which was complicated. We had a web design company do this, and reinstall the forum. We lost what was written earlier in 2017, but saved all the past posts. So that is a wealth of "experience, strength and hope."

I hope the forum again becomes a place to share and to rejoice in the sharing of others. Please feel free to make your comments again. :)

Colleen H.
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: We're Back

Post by Colleen H. » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Yes! I didn't know how much we had going for us in the forum(s) until they were shut down for repair. I am so excited to get back here and reach out to other LDS fellows and friends. I am committing to checking in here every day and sharing for at least 5-10 minutes.

I pray with all my heart that everyone will find their way back and that lots of newcomers will find support and inspiration here.

Sincerely,
Colleen