On Step 2

For discussion of any addiction or challenge

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PhilH
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

On Step 2

Post by PhilH » Tue May 13, 2014 7:59 am

I like the phrase that says that God has all wisdom and all knowledge. That means if I get some knowledge or wisdom, where did I get it from? I also remember the phrase that the Lord said to his disciples, that the Holy Ghost would bring all things to their rememberance. So whenever I have a good idea or whenever I remember something, I try to always thank the Lord for it. It gives me another opportunity to reach out to my Savior and to thank Him and be connected with Him. Even if it's not a time for a longer discussion with Him, it does turn my mind in His direction, which is always good for me. It also gives me a chance to humble myself and admit that I am not sufficient unto myself. Pride is such a tenacious habit. It is so eacy to think that I deserve credit for my accomplishments. It is so much better (and more accurate) to give that credit to God, where it belongs. There is so much that can be said about each of the steps, but that will be enough for now.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable