Keep Coming Back! Coming Back Works!

No questions, no advice, just sharing

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Colleen H.
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Keep Coming Back! Coming Back Works!

Post by Colleen H. » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 am

I think it was Winston Churchill who said something like, Never, never, ever give up.

That's the whole message for today from the Truth to me. I'm sharing it. I know He want's me to share it.

Heart to Heart's been hanging in there since about 1990, by the grace of the Lord.

Our forums were down for a long time, and even before that fewer and fewer people came to them. It's been a temptation to be discouraged, and we know where discouragement comes from (the adversary of all righteousness, Satan.)

So, I'm here, this morning, typing this bumbly entry, and that's okay. It's good enough. :)

I pray for the humility to come back AOAP (as often as possible.)

Colleen

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable