Therapist Visit

No questions, no advice, just sharing

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Therapist Visit

Post by Stephen » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:04 am

I made a visit to a therapist last week. First time I've ever done that. I won't go into detail here on our talk for time sake, but it was an interesting experience for me. Not what I was expecting actually. I am hopeful there will be good things to come of this.

The person I am seeing is qualified and has helped many with this, so I am trying my best to have complete trust in Him.

He is already getting me to think - I found myself doing alot of writing over the weekend.

I'm feeling like I have alot of work ahead of me. I guess where my expectation was wrong is that I thought I would be really close to figuring this out. I was hoping he would give me an idea or 2 that would give me an ah-ha moment and I could make the adjustment.

However, the approach we are taking is to find the underligning cause and work on that, or else I will likely be acting out for the rest of my life.

Anyway, I am not out of the woods, but I am feeling progress. I have alot more writing to do this week before I meet with him again.

I'm trying to have hope in the process.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable