Strength

No questions, no advice, just sharing

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Strength

Post by Stephen » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:57 am

I slipped this weekend. It was not a relapse, but it still was a slip, which I pray I can become free of in the future. I think there are some things I can do better at with step 6, which has me looking ahead now. One thing to do is that of surrendering.

When temptations come up, I can pray to my Father in Heaven asking Him to take it from me. Share with Him the struggle I am having and acknowledge my powerlessness over it. I need His help to take it from me, or at least enough of it so that the righteous desires I do have can be stronger than my unrighteous desires.

I need Him to either grant me strength, or to be my strength

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable