Daily Afternoon Check In

No questions, no advice, just sharing

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Daily Afternoon Check In

Post by Stephen » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:00 am

Monday went well. It was a slower less pressure filled day and there was more time to feel the Spirit of the day.

I am considering making it part of a daily afternoon routine to carve out time to "reset" myself - although I did not do that on Monday since I didn't feel like it was needed. Even if I don’t feel it is needed, I should probably start building the habit. Taking a few minutes in the middle of the afternoon each day is probably the sweet spot for me when I need it most. I’m not sure I can do it through – meaning, in order for this to be effective, I have to let the cares of work go. I’m not sure I have the ability to do that consistently, but we’ll see.

I’m willing to try though since it’s quite possible there’s something out there for me to see that is currently invisible to me. If there is something out there, then it's something I won't be able to see until I exercise the faith necessary to see it.

Colleen H.
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Colleen H. » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:43 am

Stephen,

Thanks for your sharing.

Colleen