a tool to think about.

Finding balance in our relationships

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Colleen Barton
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

a tool to think about.

Post by Colleen Barton » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:48 am

I am beginning to return to these forums. I'm not controlling how I use them. somedays I post how I'm doing. Some days I capture from what has been shared. I am so grateful for the willingness everyone has to share. It occurred to me as I was reading someone's writing exercises from CHPH, that perhaps I need to ask myself some questions and find scriptures to support the 19 points made about codependecy. I haven't looked at them for awhile. I know there are some scripture references at the end of the discussion of "To the Family and Loved Ones of Addicts."
I don't have this at my fingertips at the moment, but I think I will use this forum to share my thoughts as I do this. Writing is such a wonderful tool, and these forums really help me not feel as codependent as if I were sharing in person. Here I can share and know the connections are there, but I can listen to the Spirit and know that I am not being led by other people's opinions. thanks for being here to share and listen. CB

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable