well it is time for someone to start

Overeating, dependence on food, obsession with eating, etc.

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
judy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

well it is time for someone to start

Post by judy » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:38 pm

using this forum again and it might as well be me
I need to learn how to use it
here I am learning how to use ithow do u make the font size bigger

Colleen H.
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Colleen H. » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:58 am

Dear Judy,

How glad I am to come, this morning, and find you here, being so brave! You are such a trooper, girl!

I think there's a little place at the top of the window where you type in your text that says, "Font size." And there's an arrow that drops down.

Let's see, I'm going to try it right now and see what happens.

I tried it, but it didn't change the text in the little window we type in. I'm going to post this entry and see if that's where it takes effect--in the posting.

Okay, what it looks like is that if you go to that little window and drop the list down and tell it to be "large" or "huge," numbers will come up and you have to put your curser in between the two sets of brackets and .

Colleen

Okay, I just went to the "preview" button at the bottom of this screen and saw how it that is how it works. What you type in this little entry window has to go IN BETWEEN the two commands.

I'm going to try starting a new post and putting in the Font size command first and see if it kicks in automatically and effects the whole post.

Bye, again. :D

Colleen H.
Site Admin

Post by Colleen H. » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:59 am

dddd

Nope, it doesn't kick in automatically. That means that after you've selected the font size you want, you have to put your cursor in between the two sets of brackets to get it to appear bigger in your post.

As far as the size it appears in this little window where you type in your thoughts, I don't think there's any way to change that. If you need to see it larger, I guess what you need to do is type your intended message in your word processor (MS Word, for example) and then copy it and paste it into this window.

I can only bet all this is about as clear as mud, as the saying goes. Call me if you think it would help to go over it in "live time."

HUGS!!
Colleen

judy

Post by judy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:27 pm

[/size][size sill do not get i
[you and i are going to have to work on this till i get it right
size=24][/size]