Struggling

Overeating, dependence on food, obsession with eating, etc.

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wendy J
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Struggling

Post by Wendy J » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 am

Sometimes life is too much for me to articulate clearly. Sometimes my strongest feelings just spill out in verse. I hope it is okay for me to write it here.

I am caught in this moment
Between the light and the dark
And everything in between.
I search for a place to pray
But all the sacred places have burned to the ground
And I am left naked in the crowd.
All my choices have failed me now.
I stand balanced upon the head of a pin.
My mind flees and my body crumbles.
I know no more.
And yet,
Still I must endure.

Wendy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable