Continuing on

Overeating, dependence on food, obsession with eating, etc.

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dionne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Continuing on

Post by Dionne » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 am

I did another portion of my inventory today. It went just fine. For the past few days, I've been not feeling well, not turning to God. Today when I woke up I just felt different. Like I was actually going to be able to keep my commitments to the Lord and do the inventory work and stick to my eating plan. I wonder what the difference is some days?

Thanks for reading,
Dionne

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable