Business Travel

Recovery from s~xual addiction

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stephen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Business Travel

Post by Stephen » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Hello, all. Hope your day is going well.

I wanted to see if I could solicit some ideas for an upcoming 5 day business trip I have scheduled. Unfortunately, the company I recently joined has a strict policy against installing software onto a company laptop other that what's already been pre-approved by the company. I am still working with them to see if they'll make an exception for a filter that I like and use on our other family devices. I pray they will have a soft heart on my request, but we'll see.

In the meantime, I have an unprotected laptop which is a concern for me. I understand that slipping on a company laptop could potentially have consequences and that knowledge has kept me from slipping on my laptop thus far, but I know better than to trust myself with this!

I would love to hear any thoughts / suggestions of any best practices you may have to protect yourself on a laptop while traveling, as well as any other best practices for business travel in general.

Hoping this post finds a few of you!

Thanks,
Stephen

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable