THANK YOU!

For posting mainly by spouses of s~x addicts. ADDICTS: PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THIS FORUM UNLESS YOU ARE GIVING A SHORT REPLY TO A SPECIFIC REQUEST BY A SPOUSE ON THIS FORUM.

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tina Bina
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

THANK YOU!

Post by Tina Bina » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 pm

I am a spouse that believes there is a great need for more souse specific support out there. Thinking about this has reminded me of what I do have. It has been a long, and often lonely road since I found out about my husband's addiction some 8 plus years ago.

I guess "gratitude" is the emotion that I'm feeling this evening. I'm very grateful for the support I have as a SA spouse. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts here (and those who might just read and say a little prayer for us all every now and then). I've felt your support. I am thankful to have a place where I can voice my frustrations, and crazy thoughts as I try to work through the range of emotions a lot of us face. I appreciate having the opportunity to come here and feel safe about not being judged, or expected to have perfect reactions to my husbands less than perfect decisions. Thanks for looking past the imperfections in my posts and giving me the benefit of the doubt when my typed words might not convey what my heart is trying to say.

I may write a post on one day that describes how down in the dumps I feel. And the very next day might just be a good one where I feel inspired enough to share something uplifting. Thanks for letting me share the highs and lows. We all work through this differently. But I'm grateful to have folks to work through all this with! I don't know if you will ever know what it has meant to me.

Thank you, all.

'God bless.

Tina

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable