light at the end of my tunnel

For posting mainly by spouses of s~x addicts. ADDICTS: PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THIS FORUM UNLESS YOU ARE GIVING A SHORT REPLY TO A SPECIFIC REQUEST BY A SPOUSE ON THIS FORUM.

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
layla
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

light at the end of my tunnel

Post by layla » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Well I am ashamed at how long it has been since I last posted. But, like I had mentioned in my last post, I started school, cosmetology actually, and I graduate in 8 weeks! I am the top stylist at the school/salon right now and I have so much confidence! I finished my resumes today and Im sending them out tomorrow.
In 2 months I will be supporting myself. My husband has lied and lied to me for so long. I dont know that I can ever trust him again. My hurt and anger have made my success possible, so I am grateful for that. The lord works in mysterious ways. I am somewhat happy and at peace when I think about my future. I am leaving with love and respect of self, he almost destroyed me, but I survived.
I know every cry and tear you each feel. Find that thing or place that will carry you to your safe haven where you wont hurt so terribly. Dont let this ugly addiction kill your soul and break your heart. Its not our fault. We are beautiful, we are real, and we deserve anything and everything our righteous hearts desire. I love you all. Be of good cheer the lord is with us.

Tina Bina
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

congrats!

Post by Tina Bina » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Layla,

Congratulations on being so close to finishing school and being the top stylist! Good luck with everything. It can't be easy, but you are already a survivor. I wish you the best!

Tina