Long time no post

For posting mainly by spouses of s~x addicts. ADDICTS: PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THIS FORUM UNLESS YOU ARE GIVING A SHORT REPLY TO A SPECIFIC REQUEST BY A SPOUSE ON THIS FORUM.

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Macey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Long time no post

Post by Macey » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:15 am

Hello,
I remember being so excited when I first found this forum and then so disapointed that it wasn't more active. Yet it's been maybe over a year since I last posted. Sorry for adding to the inactivity. :)
We're still plugging along, still married. I'm finally healing over the last big D-day. It's taken me 4 years this time to really heal. There were things I didn't know if I'd ever be able to truly 'get over' and that wouldn't be fair to my h or me. Well slowly but surely God has led me along and my h hasn't returned to the things in question.
Yet I think 'healing' would've been faster if my h didn't hang out so close to the edge of the cliff that almost destroyed our marriage the last time. p~rn is still a big issue. I wish it wasn't. He mostly views it at work where he's the boss. And yes that is a big issue for me. He's not about to get fired but I fear he could lose his whole livelihood and I'm not interested in going down that path too.
He IS still trying and I've seen slow progress but without the feelings that God is doing a marvelous work with my h, I don't think I'd have much hope for any lasting change. I pray he accepts it :)
I've been pretty focused in other areas of my life and wish I didn't have to focus on this at all, but some focus is healthy for me.
Thanks for reading,
Macey

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable