The Lord Never Gives Up on Me (ANY of us)--really!

Sharing and capturing on Heart t' Heart's principal workbook

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Colleen H.
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Lord Never Gives Up on Me (ANY of us)--really!

Post by Colleen H. » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 am

Last night, I attended the HtH Wednesday evening phone meeting. We read and shared (captured out loud) from a few pages in HDDMFB and it touched my heart and mind so deeply. What we read on those pages as EXACTLY what I needed so desperately to hear!

For example, there were the words of Mosiah 2:21, that reminded me that God has given me my own agency--freedom to "live and move and do according to my own will" . . . and so I HAVE TO realize that the bottom line when the moment of decision comes--that it is mine.

CH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable