Daily Reading of Recovery materials

Sharing and capturing on Clean Hands, Pure Heart

Moderator: PhilH

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Celeste
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Daily Reading of Recovery materials

Post by Celeste » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:38 am

Of course, I don't keep up the daily part. My pain and fatigue shoots that down. Truthfully, I get bored/rebellious about being routine about anything. Today as I read in the CHPH, chapter 2, I recorded a little bit about my feelings.
"No real inspirations, still feeling distant from the concepts it is revealing. I'm still not feeling the sense of conviction I've had in the past. My mind is dulled and my body fatigued. I am praying for release from this condition. "
I'm not sure if it is just the mental fatigue or some sort of block in my mind going on. Anyway, I'm going to move on with my day and go back to work on my GD lessons. I'm trying to get routine with that as well along with RS lessons. I'm also working on being committed to Sabbath meetings. I keep missing and I am no longer a card carrying member. Despite that, I still am not smoking and I'm still making progress on my relationship addictions. I have prayed on this and am finding those rescue fantasies are falling away, yay. :D
Celeste: Sometimes people get the mistaken notion that spirituality is a separate department of life, the penthouse of existence. But rightly understood, it is a vital awareness that pervades all realms of our being. -- Brother David Steindl-Rast

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable